After reviewing the transaction received from the Royal Court No. 36986 dated 7/5/1442 AH, which includes the letter of the Experts Committee in the Council of Ministers No. 646 and dated 2/5/1442 AH, regarding the review of the legal pleading system, other regulations, royal orders and decrees, decisions and relevant regulations Which was affected by Royal Order No. (A/218) dated 3/25/1441 AH.
- Corporate team claims ‘International Deal of the Year’ at Insider Midlands Dealmakers Awards 2022
- The council of ministers of Saudi Arabia approved a new law issued under the Royal Decree No. M16 on Judicial Fees.
- EKTISAB Law Firm (EKTISAB) and Public Telecommunications Co.(Specialized by STC) have entered into a legal consultancy agreement.
- Saudi Arabian Amiantit Company is pleased to announce to its valued shareholders the signing of an agreement to reschedule banking facilities with the National Bank of Saudi Arabia, which will have a positive impact on the company during the coming period, Whereas, the corporate finance team of our office represented Amiantit in this transaction.
- Ministry of Justice: Amending the legal pleading system