Abdullah Bin Mohammed Al-Dosari
Lawyer – Kingdom of Saudi Arabia – Riyadh
Abdullah bin M. AL-Dosari has gained extensive experience of handling the legal cases over the years of practice particularly in the field of commercial matters. He has represented a number of clients before the key courts and judicial committees in Saudi Arabia.His practice spans over a variety of areas of law such as construction disputes, trademark matters, property ownership issues, real estate transactionsas well asenforcing a foreign arbitration award (worth USD $20 million) before the enforcement court.
Al-Dosari startedhis career in the UK whilst he was completing his LLM degree. Hejoined Jein Solicitors as a trainee solicitor and within a very short span of time gained full confidence of his peers due to his dedication and professional commitment. He then moved to 12 OLD SEQUAR CHAMBERS after he completed his course (Legal Practice Course).
He has been actively involved into handling several cases with the legal team that appeared before the County Court at Central London and Royal Court of Justice.
Upon completion of his studies, herepatriated back to Saudi Arabia where he joined Saudi Food & Drug Authority (SFDA) as a legal consultant. He participated with other consultants at the Bureau of experts at Ministers council in drafting the food law. During his time with SFDA, he was appointed as a legal representative of SFDA in the administrative courts (Board of Grievances).
AL-Dosari was assigned as a senior legal advisor at the Royal Private Affairs of The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, His Majesty King Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud before moving on to set up his private law office .
- Attending the court hearing with the barristers and write notes about the pleading.
- Prepare all legal documents to the barristersand communicate with them effectively.
- Assisting the legal team with drafting and reviewing the legal documents.
- Researching and keeping up to date with current legislation.
Legal Consultant at 9 Kings Bench Walk Barristers’ Chambers, Temple, London:
- Studying and analyzing the cases.
- Summarizing and writing cases backgrounds.
- Providing legal advices and consultations to clients (companies\ individuals) in different matters.
- Representing clients, attending meetings with the legal team and reaching some settlement agreements
- in some considered cases.
- Drafting contracts, MOU, NDA and legal opinions in the cases.
- Participating into negotiations with the legal team to complete acquisition process.
Senior Counsel at The Royal Private Affairs for The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques,His Majesty King Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud
Legal Consultant at Saudi Food & Drug Authority (SFDA)
- Represent the SFDA before the administrative courts and Labor Courts.
- Participated into drafting the Food law with other consultants at the Bureau of experts at Ministers council.
- Participation in a number of committees that related to laws & regulations of SFDA.
- Advising the Royal Private Affairs on international matters.
- Participated in drafting implementing regulation for Supreme Judiciary Council.
- Participated in drafting Food Law at Saudi Food & Drug Authority (SFDA) through Bureau of Experts at Council of Ministers.
- Drafting Government Construction Contract worth USD ($3 Billion)
- Attending hearings before the BOG in Saudi Arabia on behalf of an International company to enforce a foreign arbitration award (worth USD $20 million). Also, enforce the Arbitration award before Enforcement Court.
- Representing a number of global companies in relation to their intellectual property rights in Saudi Arabia.
- Participating in the Legal Team attending hearings before General Courts in Saudi Arabia on behalf of a wealthy businesswoman and advising on the contribution of the wealth (worth USD $95 million).
- Participated into the transaction of acquisition for SAR 910 million.
- Advising two of the largest family-owned businesses in Saudi Arabia on corporate structuring and legacy issues.